University Housing & Dining Facilities Request Form for Internal Groups

Welcome to UH&D’s internal room reservation system. To best serve you, we need some information.

For reserving rooms in the halls (facilities reservations), internal groups are defined as:
  • Any University Housing & Dining unit or office, any residence hall student group, any established living-learning community;
  • Residence hall summer conferences/camps (reserving space during summer conference period only);
  • Division of Student Life Professional Units (not student groups or student organizations)
  • Iowa Edge
  • R.E.A.C.H. Program
  • CAB Late Night Programs
Using the above definition, does your sponsoring department/group qualify as Internal Group?
Yes No